[Debian-in-workers] Call for fonts-* testing and reassignment of bugs from ttf-* to fonts-* counterpart

Vasudev Kamath kamathvasudev at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 03:39:29 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Thanks to Kartik we have done a huge transition of fonts from ttf-* to
fonts-*. Now that these packages are in Debian Unstable I request all
the unstable user to do the upgrade process. I'm sure there will be
some breakage. If some breakage happens please report back the bugs.

Also we have to reassign bugs from ttf-* fonts to fonts-* counterpart.
If some one can do this it will be great if not I'll do it tonight

Best Regards

--

Vasudev Kamath
http://vasudevkamath.blogspot.com