[Debian-in-workers] tex-common 3.4 will enter unstable soon

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Mar 22 10:07:12 UTC 2012

Dear all,

within the next few days I will upload tex-common 3.4 and
texlive 2011.2012... to unstable, which means that both
your and my packages will mostly be uninstallable, due
to the incompatible upgrade of tex-common.

I would like to ask you to upload fixed packages to unstable
soon after, and if you need help I can prepare them.
As far as Isee the situation is as follows:

musixtex:
  already prepared, needs only new revision in unstable
fonts-tlwg, latex-fonts-sipa-arundina:
  already prepared, needs only upload to unstable
latex-sanskrit, itrans:
  fixed in git, needs upload to unstable
ko.tex-unfonts:
  informed the maintainer, no reaction till now
  I will soon after prepare and NMU and go the usual NMU procedure
gregoriotex:
  informed the maintainer, no reaction till now
  I will soon after prepare and NMU and go the usual NMU procedure
scalable-cyrfonts-tex:
  situation unclear to me

Thanks a lot for your cooperation. I will send another email
after tex-common has entered unstable, so that you can go ahead
with the upload.

Best wishes

Norbert