[Debian-in-workers] RFS: fonts-monlam

Krishnan. N krishnan.n at gai.co.in
Sat Oct 15 11:49:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

> 1. Maintainer should Debian India team and you should be marked as
>    uploader.

Field Maintainer changed to "Debian-IN Team
debian-in-workers at lists.alioth.debian.org"
Uploaders field added

> 2. There is a blank line in control file after Build-Depends: field

Removed.

> 3. copyright file says License as GPL that is ambiguous but license text
>    reads it as GPL-3+ so please be specific on license

The license in the copyright file read GNU-GPL-3

> 4. Homepage in control file and Source in copyright points to 2
>    different URL, please clarify

Ideally, the fonts should have been reachable from here:
http://sambhota.org/sambhota-tibetan-unicode-fonts/, but the links are
broken, so we've pointed to the links that actually work.

Have now changed the links to point to one URI; will work with the
Sambhota Org to make the links workable again.

> 5. Source URL in copyright file does not respond, please provide a
>    working URL here.

Will have this working soon.

> 6. There is no license information in the source nor in the ttf file
>    it just says copyright information so how can we confirm that this is
>    indeed GPL-3+?..

We have email confirmation that the fonts can be freely distributed.
Will have the GPL license up on the page sometime soon.

Dear Krinhnan,
I have attached the Tibetan TsugRing font for your kind information.

With regards,

Lobsang Gonpo (Mr.)