[Debian-iot-maintainers] Package update for openoverlayrouter

Nicolas Mora nicolas at babelouest.org
Wed Jul 29 19:32:09 BST 2020

Hello team,

Le 20-07-29 à 13 h 23, Carsten Schoenert a écrit :
>> Are there comments on this update or other changes required? Or should I
>> go with the new package upload?
>
> I don't see any other important required changes while a quick view.
> Except the obsolete used email address for the Maintainer field. Should
> get changed to

Thanks, fixed

> I personally would drop the build dependency on quilt. The package just
> builds fine without a installed package of quilt.

Indeed, I dropped quilt in build dependencies, sbuild is OK with that too...

> Is the enabled DH_VERBOSE required in d/rules? I typically use this only
> if I need some more information while package preparations.

I commented out it too.

I made another change, the file d/copyright had a missing entry for
debian/* files
I used the license Apache 2.0 and added Thorsten and myself

Thorsten, do you agree with this change in the copyright file?

/Nicolas