No subject

Fri Aug 27 17:10:57 UTC 2010

Our Ref:WUMT0XX2/9

Good day Beneficiary,

There is an issue with the Economics of West Africa Communities directing W=
ESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the amount of US$2.5m directed in cash credi=
ted to file's/9023118308/03, at the owner of this email address .The INTERN=
ATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted us for the release of your money a couple o=
f hours ago due to your allocated security code. They said that they choose=
 to send it to you through western union instead of courier services becaus=
e there's many fake
courier company here so we don't trust any of them. We are unable to comple=
te a transfer directed at an email address,so we require some more informat=
ion in order to complete this transfer.

FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:
COUNTRY
OCCUPATION
AGE

You are advice to contact WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BENIN REPUBLIC ,

Email Address westernunion_moneytransfer at mail.am
Contact Name;Mr.Jacob David
Phone number +229 97 46 46 75

Note: That this is not one of those African scams that all they are after i=
s to ripe you off your money and at the end you will not receive your funds=
, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the Management of West=
ern Union Money Transfer Benin Republic Head Office and our Motto is To Ser=
ve You Better. we will be sending you $6.000 Dollars every day because to t=
ransfer the total money to your account will cost you big money for the tra=
nsferring.that is why united nations give us order to be sending you $6.000=
 Dollars every day.and bellow is the information of the first transfer to y=
our name and you are advised to go to our web site and track your money and=
 confirm the availability of your transfer of $6.000,00 USD:

SENDER'S NAME:......PRINCE OKWARA
TEXT QUESTION:.....HONESTY
ANSWER:........ ALWAYS
CODE...........303
MTCN:.........9481588153
AMOUNT SENT:......$6.000.00
Contact us on our E-mail; westernunion_moneytransfer at mail.am

THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,BENIN HEAD OFFICE.DISPATCHED=
 THIS DAY

BEST REGARDS,

MR.JACOB DAVID

Yours in service
Financial Minister
Federal republic of Benin

Dollars
=0A=0A=0A
--0-589842395-1292344304=:73139

top" style=3D"font: inherit;"><BR><BR><BR>FROM THE DESK OF MR JACOB DAVID<B=
R>Western Union Money transfer<BR>Welcome To Western Union Send Money World=
wide<BR>From The Desk Of WESTERN UNION REMMITANCE DEPT<BR><BR>Our Ref:WUMT0=
XX2/9<BR><BR>Good day Beneficiary,<BR><BR>There is an issue with the Econom=
ics of West Africa Communities directing WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in th=
e amount of US$2.5m directed in cash credited to file's/9023118308/03, at t=
he owner of this email address .The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted u=
s for the release of your money a couple of hours ago due to your allocated=
 security code. They said that they choose to send it to you through wester=
n union instead of courier services because there's many fake<BR>courier co=
mpany here so we don't trust any of them. We are unable to complete a trans=
fer directed at an email address,so we require some more information in ord=
er
 to complete this transfer.<BR><BR>FULL NAME:<BR>FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:<BR>M=
OBILE PHONE NUMBER:<BR>MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:<BR>COUNTRY<BR>OCCUPATION<BR>=
AGE<BR><BR>You are advice to contact WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BENIN REP=
UBLIC ,<BR><BR>Email Address westernunion_moneytransfer at mail.am<BR>Contact =
Name;Mr.Jacob David<BR>Phone number +229 97 46 46 75<BR><BR>Note: That this=
 is not one of those African scams that all they are after is to ripe you o=
ff your money and at the end you will not receive your funds, but note that=
 this is no scam and is directly from the Management of Western Union Money=
 Transfer Benin Republic Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better. =
we will be sending you $6.000 Dollars every day because to transfer the tot=
al money to your account will cost you big money for the transferring.that =
is why united nations give us order to be sending you $6.000 Dollars every =
day.and bellow is the information of the first transfer to your name
 and you are advised to go to our web site and track your money and confirm=
 the availability of your transfer of $6.000,00 USD:<BR><BR>SENDER'S NAME:.=
.....PRINCE OKWARA<BR>TEXT QUESTION:.....HONESTY<BR>ANSWER:........ ALWAYS<=
00.00<BR>Contact us on our E-mail; westernunion_moneytransfer at mail.am<BR><B=
R>THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER,BENIN HEAD OFFICE.DISPATCH=
ED THIS DAY<BR><BR>BEST REGARDS,<BR><BR>MR.JACOB DAVID<BR><BR>Yours in serv=
ice<BR>Financial Minister<BR>Federal republic of Benin<BR><BR>Dollars<BR></=
--0-589842395-1292344304=:73139--