[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Private Business Letter.

bkkbank at centrum.cz bkkbank at centrum.cz
Thu Nov 11 05:26:42 GMT 2010

Business Proposal;

Greetings, my name is Mr. Larry William, the branch Manager of Kasikorn Bank, Bangkok in Thailand, there is an unfinished business transaction in my branch involving a client that bears the same last name with you. This is a business that will profit both of us, if you are interested get back to me for more details. I wait for your quick response. Best Regards,   Mr. Larry William.