[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Get back to me ASAP

Mr Charles Bosigwe christopher_bridge at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 16:00:51 BST 2011

Dear Sir/MadamĀ
I am Mr. Charles Bosigwe. I work with Benin Ministry of Agriculture in the Finance/Contract Award Department. I wish to know if we can work together. I would like to use my position in the office to recommend you as the partner to a deceased contractor (name withheld) who died after the completion of his contract with our ministry with out any registered next of Kin in his file.

The deceased contractor has unpaid contract balance of USD6, 200,000.00 for contract executed for our ministry. If you are interested, please let me have your telephone number and full names to enable me give you comprehensive details and procedure on how you will receive this money for our mutual benefit. You can also reach me through at my private email address( charles.bosigwe at w.cn)

Sincerely
Mr.Charles Bosigwe