[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Hello

Juliet Maxwell julietmax53mxxx at att.net
Fri Jan 14 08:00:08 UTC 2011

I'm very happy to meet you,i saw your profile today and
became interested in you? hope you are doing well, I am Juliet ,A lovely
girl, I am looking for a reliable and trusted person. I believe we can
get acquainted, so if it interests you, please reach me back here for
further communications. I stop here awaiting your responds.

 get back to me so that I will send my photo to you and tell you more
about my self. A good friendship is the foundation build on other
relative things to come.

May God bless you as I wait
impatiently to read from you.

(julietbabyluvmax53 at yahoo.com)