[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Miss Suzana Peter

suzana_ peter suzana_peter3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 08:37:28 GMT 2011

Miss Suzana Peter

Regards,

I'm looking for interest from investments in your country and your services
in a private and confidential matter. I am a Senior Auditor heading
IT department here in our bank.

On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant account with a domestic
Balance of ($ 13.850 million USD). I am writing to seek your indulgence and
Support for the transfer of this fund in your country through legal means.

I suggest, to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your
Choice in your country for investment. To conclude this
Transaction, 35% of the total amount will be given, with 65% for me
and my colleagues, the bank will help this business a success.

Let me know if you can afford it.

Regards

Miss Suzana Peter