[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] winner

Mrs.Yvonne Zwanette emsehweb at comui.edu.ng
Sat Nov 12 14:00:53 GMT 2011

Ref No.17/324/113 {Batch No.448/1803734} {Ticket/Series No.RJ975489}
Amount won:$1,000,000.00 USD
Attn:winner Following the results of our periodic Award/Grant draws
concluded this month, we are pleased to inform you that your email
address emerged as one of the lucky winners in the 2011 online cyber
lotto. You have been approved of a lump sum of $1,000,000.00 USD with
coupon/number Ref
No.17/324/113. We strongly recommend your attention to this message by
contacting certified accredited claims agent and verification
department with claim information and procedure of claim below.
Mr.Nicholas Maarten
Email:dutchprom1 at blumail.org
Tel: +31-644-021-091
Fax: +31-847-375-060
You are required to fulfill as follows; 1. Your full name and address
2. Your telephone number 3. Winning reference number 4. Occupation
Best Regards,
Mrs.Yvonne Zwanette
Lottery Coordinator