[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Dear Beneficiary

silviacortez silvia_cortez2012 at rediffmail.com
Thu Apr 5 07:56:46 BST 2012

This very import mail and i will need your quick response, because of the coming general election here in Ghana very soon ,i have moved the 10.7million us dollars, your fund to Bolivia for safe keeping, its now in hand of Bolivian human-right activist Mrs. Silvia Cortez , i handed the fund over to her for safe keeping, since i can not keep it in my house for security reason which you know, and also after I was threatened by one of the foreign beneficiary like you, the UNITED NATION / ECOWAS now instructed me to hand the money over to Mrs. Silvia Cortez the Bolivian human-right activist before my retirement, So that I will be free from every one and also in the present of God.

The money is now in Bolivia, and Mrs. Silvia Cortez is very much  aware that the money belong to you, she is a respected personal in her country and also a lecturer in one of the leading university in la Paz Bolivia, i met her here in Ghana when she came to deliver a speech to the Ghana  Electoral Commission (GEC) on the upcoming general election here in Ghana.

I want you to contact her immediately on how to deliver your fund 10.7million us dollars to you with your credential for authentication

I mean your Scan copy of your International passport.

Below are her contact details

Email: silvia_cortez.chambers_bolivia at activist.com

Full Name: Silvia Nancy Leon Cortez

Address: 191 central La Paz, Bolivia

Kindly contact her and get back to me asap

Regards

Mr peter Johnson