[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] CONTACT EMAIL BELOW re.thomas at orthodoxchurch.in

Ellis,Denise Denise.Ellis at perhamhealth.org
Thu Mar 8 07:52:22 GMT 2012

We give out all types of loans from $5,000.00 to $5,00,000.00 at 3%, in other
to apply for a loan, kindly fill the following form and we will get back to you
with our terms and condtions.

1.Name:...
2.Address:...
3.Amount:...
4.Duration:...

Contact us now and get a loan!!!

Regards,
Orthodox Church Loans
orthodoxloan at unicredloan.com
www.orthodoxchurch.in
privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.