[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Hello Dear New Friend,

Anita sab_hamed_ingodwetrust at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 18:28:35 GMT 2012

Hello Dear New Friend,

My name is Anita, I am 24 years old girl in search of a man who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way of fun always but a matured man with sense of humor. so you should also consider trying a new thing by making a open avenue to meet and know new people as this may bring us a happy dream together.I am interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know you the more,you can send an email to me so that I can send you more details about my self Including my picture I

believe we can move from here. I want you to bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, language,nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail and a brief information about you I believe we can start from here. awaiting tohear from you soon so that I can send my pics for more introductions.conditions

Big Kiss Anita