[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] JOINT INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL

Paul Anderson paulbusinessg at msn.com
Fri Mar 23 16:28:05 GMT 2012

I am Financial Consultant representing a private investor. We are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector.
If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned Business sectors or any other business in your country, please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered.
ALTERNATIVELY:
If JV will not match your project, we are open to inject the above fund into your project via direct loan with soft repayment terms, one (1) year moratorium and 5.5% fixed interest rate per annum. 80% income-generating projects are accepted. On property 70% LTV is obtainable. Secured or unsecured loan funding is available. Term is up to 25 years with possible roles and extensions on closing time line of 7-14 days. Should this be of interest to you, do not hesitate to e-mail us back for further information through our email: We take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to read the contents of this email.
Kind regards,Dr. Paul Anderson.