[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] ATM Card Number: 5428050011004432 have been approved in your

yatu yatu at jiji.co.jp
Mon Mar 26 12:00:03 BST 2012

NITED NATIONS OFFICE FOR THE COORDINATION OF HUMANITARIAN AFFAIR.
Our Ref: FGN/SNT/RAL
Your Ref: SNT/ATM/822

Inline with the United Nations millennium development goal to eradicate poverty and hunger by the year 2015 i am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is completed, Therefore we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible in our bid for transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number: 5428050011004432 have been approved in your favor, The ATM Card Value is $500,000.00 USD (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS).

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00 USD is permitted on withdrawal per day and are duly Inter Switch so you can make withdrawal at any location and ATM Center of your choice.

We have concluded delivery arrangement with the ups courier services. Please note that the UPS Courier Company is fully insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation.

Kindly be inform that you are to provide a delivery fee and include insurance  of $550.00 USD for the effective delivery of your package to you as the delivery charges and please also be informed that the delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours (2 days) after the confirmation of your payment for delivery, as you know the delivery fee receipt will be attach on your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by customs.

You are advised to contact us with the details below via his e-mail address:

EMAIL: [ fgntransfer at hotmail.com ]

1.Full Name:...
2.Address:...
3.Phone:...
4.Country:...
5.Sex/Gender:...

Treat urgently and note that your ATM Card is ready and available for dispatch to you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Marry Conklin