[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Can you handle this project

Ulrica Mica ulrica.mica2 at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 10:20:34 GMT 2018

Greetings dear friend.

My name is Mrs Ulrica Mica, I am 54 year old from United Kingdom, I am a business woman, I alive in Togo republic over many years doing business,I live alone and lost all the members of my family relatives i have no child,presently i am hospitalized in Togo suffering from Acute Cancer.i want to sign a Donation of $6,800,000 Usd on orphans in your area,can you handle it? Reply to my email (ulrica.mica at aol.com) For more explanation.

Best Regards

Mrs Ulrica Mica