[Debian-Islamic-maintainers] Yours faithful Miss ross adams

ross adams rossadams1995 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:32:34 GMT 2018

I am Miss ross adams,the only child of mr and mrs adams shih of blessed

memory and I was born on  December 21st  1995 in banjul gambia.We came to

reside here in ivory coast due to political problems in gambia.

My parents were into precious stone deals and my late father buys from

africa and Asia and my late mother joined him in business since then we

have been able to make lots of money.

Things took a new twist when i lost my parents to food poisoning on the

10th of july 2012 by a wicked uncle who was jealous of the family business

and he controls all the family business and properties now and he denies me

of my inheritance but there is a secret monies kept away for me in a trust

company which my father put the beneficiary as a foreign partner for my

security and that is why i seek your help and i have the documents and

details with me.

Now the fund is worth four million eight hundred thousand United States

dollars ($4.8m)is currently in a safe vault company and they dont know the

content of the box deposited containd the cash because my father registered

the content as family valuables and artefacts. I am asking for your

asistance as soon as possible because i want to relocate from here to your

country for the continuation of my education and to live with you for the

onward investment projects.

Note that this investment will be in your name and mine and 20% of this

funds will be donated to charity for the sake of my late parent.Also you

will own share of the investment as my future partner.
Note that when you accept this offer, and its then I will introduce you to

the safe vault company as foreign partner to the safe deposit at the

company and make you a signatory.

kindly,reply me with a copy of your identity card if you accept this offer

and you must create the infrastructure to meet the Needy and less

privileged.

Yours faithful.
Miss ross adams