[Debian-l10n-devel] Robots' CSS file location

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Aug 4 19:39:48 UTC 2008

Quoting Nicolas François (nicolas.francois at centraliens.net):
> Hello Christian,
>
> I copied /srv/dl10n-stuff/www-debian-l10n/docs/robot/l10n.css to
> /srv/dl10n-stuff/www-debian-l10n/l10n.css so that the coordination pages
> have a good rendering.
>
> I think you changed the location of that file. Shall I change the html
> generator to use ../docs/robot/l10n.css instead of ../l10n.css?
> (and remove /srv/dl10n-stuff/www-debian-l10n/l10n.css)

My only general intent was putting that file in the SVN repository to
allow managing it in SVN.

Its location is maybe not optimal: this is somethign I intended to
talk about at DC8 with /you and faw, mostly: organize the debian-l10n
SVN to have "everything" that's needed to run the various things we
have on churro, there.