[Debian-l10n-devel] stable (main) Translation-de contains no long description

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Fri Aug 8 09:23:25 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

With Felipe, we started building the script to check the validity of the
Translation-$lang files.

We found an issue in dists/stable/main/i18n/Translation-de.
The xdemineur package has no long descriptions.

There is the option to just ignore these issues, but I think these should
be reported, and these packages should be stripped out of the
Translation-$lang files.

Michael, can you have a look at it?

If you want to test it yourself, you can have a look at
/home/nekral/ddtp_check.sh and /home/nekral/test.awk

(awk -f test.awk tmp/dists/stable/main/i18n/Translation-de)

Cheers,
--
Nekral