[Debian-l10n-devel] Cleanup on Churro

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Mon Aug 11 16:28:32 UTC 2008

Hello,

The move from CVS to SVN is mostly finished on Churro.

I had still one script running from the CVS working directory
(/srv/dl10n-stuff/cvs/) to generate the coordination pages.

I made the switch to the new pages yesterday
(http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/). Felipe added a redirection from my
home directory (http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/www-debian-l10n/) to the
official place.

The CVS scripts (/srv/dl10n-stuff/bin/spiderhourly,
/srv/dl10n-stuff/bin/spidercvs) are still running in case some users
complain. I plan to remove these scripts and the redirection in September
when I will be back from vacation.

I will then rename /srv/dl10n-stuff/bin/spiderhourly2 to
/srv/dl10n-stuff/bin/spiderhourly and /srv/dl10n-stuff/bin/spiderbts2 to
/srv/dl10n-stuff/bin/spiderbts.

I still have some scripts gathering statistics from the website and d-i
which need some cleanup.

Cheers,
--
Nekral