[Debian-l10n-devel] (no subject)

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Sun Aug 17 12:40:07 UTC 2008

Hello Martijn,

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 11:16:53AM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> Ok,this is the second one I see. What does it mean?
>
> 2008/8/17 Archive Administrator <dak at ftp-master.debian.org>:
> > Arf, Arf, Arf, bad guys, wrong files, arf, arf, arf

This is the dak installation script, which noticed that the Translation-*
files cannot be updated (or do not match the expected ones).
I asked the ftp-master to send us an email in case of failure. So it
works, but the i18n.debian.net problem remains.

You can expect 2 of these per day until churro is back.

A better message would be nice, but it was not expected to fail ;(

Cheers,
--
Nekral