[Debian-l10n-devel] Changes on churror

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sat Aug 23 05:53:09 UTC 2008

In order to avoid churro going berzerk as it did recently (and as we
were suspecting a filled in /var partition), I changed
some things last days:

- Old PostgreSQL logs moved to /srv/postgresql-log
- Changed some settings in PostgreSQL logging:
postgresql.conf:log_min_messages = warning              # Values, in order of decreasing detail:
postgresql.conf:log_error_verbosity = terse             # terse, default, or verbose messages
postgresql.conf:log_min_error_statement = panic # Values in order of increasing severity:

I suspect that "log_min_messages=notice" was the reason for the
"insane" logging of postgresql (about 1-3GB per day).

Grisu, if you think this is not a wushed change, please yell.

/etc/cron.d/debian-i18n-robots was disabled when César restarted the
server the second time. So , all automated tasks were disabled.

I just moved it back but disabled all active lines. The lines I
disabled are prefixed with a double "#". I will re-enable them
gradually after running each script manually. I'm currently running
the mirror sync.

I will be away from home from about now up to Sunday afternoon
European time. Felipe, feel free to work on re-enabling scripts in
debian-i18n-robots in the meantime if you have time.

PS: I will "try" to work on the i18n sessions reports, hopefully this week-end.