[Debian-l10n-devel] What to backup?

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Jul 14 06:37:53 UTC 2008

Quoting Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) (faw at debian.org):

> > Eddy has "public_html/compendiums/po" which is obviously
> > auto-generated. However, I think that this compendium stuff should now
> > go in a general area more than eddy's home.
>
> 	I saw some errors from CRON, are you working on this?

Yes. That should be in place now.

> > Communication between us
> > ------------------------
> > Folks who have an account on churro, could you subscribe to
> > debian-l10n-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org ? Of course, in case this is
> > something you haven't already done..:)
> >
> > For thos of you who do IRC, I also suggest you hook up on #debian-i18n
> > on irc.debian.org, preferrably permanently if you have the needed
> > setup (IRC proxy, screened irssi client). Having that IRC channel as
> > an easy way to communicate between us would be good.
>
> 	Christian, you use beep-beep.pl on a remote host with
> screen+ssh?

Yep. Not easy to use, actually:

 "perl/core/scripts" = {
    beep_flood = "5000";
    autoaway = "3600";
    charsetwars_own = "utf-8";
    charsetwars_default_out = "utf-8";
    charsetwars_default_in = "utf-8";
    charsetwars_convert_out = "yes";
    beep_cmd = "/home/bubulle/bin/beep";
  };

~/bin/beep:

#!/bin/sh
SOUND=$HOME/sounds/KDE_Drum_Break.wav
rplay -h mykerinos $SOUND

mykerinos is my laptop. My home server (where my irssi is running) is
supposed to know where it is (it actually works when I am at home or
at work....not when I'm wandering around). I have a rplayd running on
the laptop, that accepts incoming connections from my home server.