[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) [translate-pootle] Pootle 1.1.0 released

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sat Mar 29 06:47:59 UTC 2008

Quoting Nicolas François (nicolas.francois at centraliens.net):

> I don't think there is an hurry. Is there anything special you want to
> test Christian?

Well, not really. I would like to spend more time on churro and it's
like 5 weeks that I miserably fail on this...:-(

My target would be creating an SVN to gather po-debconf l10n material
and hook churro's Pootle on it instead of the current import script.

I'd also like to spend more time automating the import of DDTP data. I
actually have a working script but I need to get my hands on a
regularly updated copy of raw DDTP material now.