[Debian-l10n-devel] (forw) CRON-APT completed on churro [/etc/cron-apt/config]

Felipe Augusto van de Wiel faw at funlabs.org
Tue May 13 18:24:26 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 08:33:48AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from root <root at i18n.debian.net> -----
>   linux-image-2.6.18-6-686
>
> Felipe, I won't have time for that. Could you take care to update the
> kernel package on churro?

	I'm using SSH right now to reply important e-mails and far from
my GPG keys. I just upgraded churro and that includes SSL security fix,
but for now, all logins are disabled following Debian and DebConf
procedures. I'm sorry for the incovenient, later today we probably have
the services available again.

	-- faw