[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro down

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Tue Oct 28 18:58:11 UTC 2008

Quoting Erdal Ronahi (erdal.ronahi at gmail.com):
> > It is fixed now. There was a storm and a radio link had to be
> > replaced. Hope it will work for a long time now.
>
> Storm? Radio link? Where is this server located?

In Merida, one of the major cities of the region of Extremadura.

I have no idea where is a radio link involved but, well, non-wired
connection systems happen to be used, even in places where everybody
would imagine that wiring is very common: for instance, two out of the
three sites in the Paris area of my own employer, the French Aerospace
Lab, are currently linked by a 100Mb hertzian connection which
happened to be the cheapest link, 5 years ago...