[Debian-l10n-devel] Commit access to eject

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sun Sep 14 06:32:03 UTC 2008

Hello Frank,

As part of the work to setup a Debian i18n server, we currently have
in production on pootle.debian.net a Pootle server which allows
translators to work through a web interface to gather translation
files, translate them and commit them back.

This is currently in semi-production for translation work identified
as related to D-I.

This involves the server being able to checkout *and commit back*
translation files for the various projects involved.

This is done through a special user on Alioth, pootle-guest, which is
only used for that purpose and is under control of the core Debian
i18n team (me, Nicolas François, Felipe van de Wiel).

We would like to include eject to this, as this would complete support
for D-I "level 2" files.

That requires pootle-guest to have commit access to the git repository
for eject. Would that be possible?