[Debian-l10n-devel] people.debian.org -> ravel change

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Tue Sep 16 21:33:05 UTC 2008

Hello Michael,

This was also mentioned on #debian-i18n:

16:03:37 < luk_> does someone know what's supposed to happen to ddtp.debian.org
                 when people moves to ravel?

I guess that even if we loose the redirect page, there should be no
issues, and people will update their bookmarks if they did not already.

Michael, do you think we need to do something?

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 02:58:03PM +0200, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as previously announced people.debian.org will move to ravel.debian.org.
>
> Currently we plan to change DNS on Thursday (2008-09-18) around noon UTC.
>
> If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
>
> Cheers,
> Peter
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/08/msg00012.html
> https://dsawiki.debian.org/dsawiki/2008-newpeople