[Debian-l10n-devel] Invalid stanza in http://i18n.debian.net/material/data/unstable.gz

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Sat May 2 12:04:32 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 06:08:51PM -0700, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 09:32:57PM +0200, Nicolas François wrote:
> > It should be fixed now (since today, 14:07 UTC if that matters)
> >
> > We also received a huge log this morning. So if it's still not fixed, I
> > hope we will know. Please report here if this was not sufficient.
>
> As of Sat May  2 01:04:25 UTC 2009, the file starts with
>
>  Package:
>  Date: 2009-05-01
>

> (according to wget --no-cache, at least).

Yes, but this should be valid. Did you get another large logs?
I had a look at an old unstable.gz, and the header was already set that way.

I think the problem was some
	Package: ...
stanza followed by an empty line, in the middle of the file.
(I can unfortunately not check)

At least, we did not receive any warning for today's cron job (on
i18n.debian.net)

Best Regards,
--
Nekral