[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro network settings

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Tue Nov 3 06:14:21 UTC 2009

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle at debian.org):

> César, I'm very sorry but we apparently missed the window to update
> our network settings on churro.
>
> Do you have an opportunity for someone to fix them locally?

Any news about this?

To ftpmasters: i18n.debian.net is unreachable as you probably noticed
by failure messages from the packages descriptions i18n scripts. This
is due to network reorganizations in the Merida datacenter. César
warned us about this last Friday but we dodn't manage to update the
machine's settings on time and we can't login remotely now. So, to
bring it back, we need someone to do the needed changes locally
(probably César).