[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro network settings

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Mon Nov 9 19:05:03 UTC 2009

Hi Michael,

Michael, could you trigger a change of DNS record for i18n.debian.net,
pootle.debian.net and ddtp.debian.net (and others?) to 217.124.178.10?

César, were you able to contact the FW guy?
The machine can be accessed currently (e.g. http://217.124.178.10)
but incoming SSH traffic seems to be blocked. This is most probably a
firewall issue, or there is another part of the configuration that had to
be changed, and a local login is now needed ;(

Thanks for your support.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral