[Debian-l10n-devel] German l10n coordination page not working properly

Tobias Quathamer toddy at debian.org
Sun Aug 8 13:20:01 UTC 2010

Am Sonntag, den 08.08.2010, 13:06 +0200 schrieb Tobias Quathamer:
> Hi,
>
> in the German translation group, we've used [TAF] for the first time.
> However, the messages are not displayed at
> <http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/german/de.by_status.html>.

... oh, and one more thing: The link for the robot commands is outdated
("As documented _here_, ..."). The new URL is:
<http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/docs/robot/pseudo-urls.html>.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the
Hamburg, Germany | same time. I think I've forgotten this before.