[Debian-l10n-devel] German l10n coordination page not working properly

Tobias Quathamer toddy at debian.org
Tue Aug 10 18:25:31 UTC 2010

Am Sonntag, den 08.08.2010, 08:53 -0400 schrieb Christian PERRIER:
> Quoting Tobias Quathamer (toddy at debian.org):
> > Hi,
> >
> > in the German translation group, we've used [TAF] for the first time.
> > However, the messages are not displayed at
> > <http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/german/de.by_status.html>.
> >
> > If you sort with another key (e.g.
> > <http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n/german/de.by_package.html>), the
> > messages *do* appear, though. The status however is not "taf", but
> > "todo". Maybe there's a wrong string comparison in the generating of the
> > by_status page?
> >
> > I did not find the source code for the robot, so I could not look into
> > the matter and provide a fix.
>
> It is in debian-l10n SVN, under dl10n

Hi,

thanks for the pointer. I've downloaded the data from CVS and run the
scripts locally on my computer. The TAF tag is recognized correctly and
displayed on the by_package page. Maybe the scripts on i18n.debian.net
are not updated to the latest CVS version? Could somebody look into
this, please?

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | It's not an optical illusion, it just looks like one.
Hamburg, Germany |