[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTP<->FTP archive problems

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Tue Aug 31 04:42:55 UTC 2010

You may (or may not)  have noticed that some problems are happening
with the DDTP.

Some were fixed by Martijn van Oosterhout in the DDTSS that sufferred
from some database corruption.

Some aren't apparently: the translated descriptions are not synced
with the FTP archive and the sync scripts from master.d.o are
reporting errors for a few days.

Nicolas François did have a brief look yesterday and noticed that
problems were apparently coming from the translation of the aegis
package in Italian. He suggested that just modifying these
translations should be OK to fix the problem.

May someone (preferrably an Italian translator) do this? It may
require running through the review process by 3 reviewers. Feel free
to fake this if needed as the problem is blocking important processes.

I'm sorry for not being able to do much of this as of now but that
requires more online time than I currently have.

Many thanks in advance...