[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS feature request - bug reporting facility

Martijn van O kleptog at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 21:01:01 UTC 2011

On 11 August 2011 22:49, Martin Eberhard Schauer
<Martin.E.Schauer at gmx.de> wrote:
>                                    Hi,
>
> today Grisu mentioned the DDTP future wiki page. As it is marked as
> protected, I had to resort to this mail.
>
> I would find it very convenient to report bugs from within the web
> interface.

For clarification you mean reporting bugs about bad english descriptions?

I was thinking that you could easily add a language "en" to the
interface where people can suggest better wordings and you could use
the existing review system. Would probably first need to ensure it
doesn't interact with the rest of the system in odd ways.

I don't really think we can replace the normal debian bug tracker, but
it would be nice to have people suggest improvements and be able to
see if the description are working is marked for improvement.

Have a nice day,