[Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS feature request - bug reporting facility

Michael Bramer m.bramer at deb-support.de
Thu Aug 11 22:23:57 UTC 2011

On 08/11/2011 10:49 PM, Martin Eberhard Schauer wrote:
>   Hi,

hi

> today Grisu mentioned the DDTP future wiki page. As it is marked as
> protected, I had to resort to this mail.

This page should't protected... ??

> I would find it very convenient to report bugs from within the web
> interface.
>
> Some thoughts:
> * additional button: report bug
> * -> new window analogous to the existing one: editor windows for source
> code, message to maintainer, discussion on the report, choice of severity
> (minor/typo, could be simplified/improved, word salad, policy violation)
> * sending of messages to maintainer/l10n-english depending on severity
> * perhaps an error page in DDTSS with international review to reduce the
> possible workload on l10n-english for quality assurance

we can add 'en' as new language...

And write bug reports to the package, if the english text finish the
review process...

But first the ddtp system should work and we must discuss thie on
debian-devel

> * international review:
> -> users with an account get a team message or the interface
> gets a new field: error report/stats: number of (new) reports to review

I don't understand

> -> a number of reviewers (perhaps dependent on the severity) from
> different language teams comment and vote (e. g. nitpicker, doesn't
> hurt, better, ask l10n-english for help) have to approve or reject the
> report

The number of reviewers is dependent of the language.

Gruss
Grisu