[Debian-l10n-devel] Number of requests for DDTP

Martijn van O kleptog at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 12:05:34 UTC 2011

On 29 July 2011 11:22, Nicolas François
<nicolas.francois at centraliens.net> wrote:
> Hi Aron,
>
> We need to understand more about your use case.
> What are you doing with the files received from DDTP?
>
> Do you need all the descriptions?
> How often do you need to update the descriptions?
> How often do you need to receive translations contributed directly on
> DDTP?
> How often will you re-inject translations into DDTP?
>
> If you are creating a PO file (or multiple PO files), could we generate
> this on the server and make it available to you and others?

This brings up a point, there are a number of functions in the web
interface that are not well documented. For example, the web interface
can produce PO files directly, for example.

So, I'd also be interested in what all these emails are used for
(especially given the side-effects).

Have a nice day,