[Debian-l10n-devel] [DDTSS] UserJS to ignore packages from pending review

Mirosław Zalewski miniopl at poczta.onet.pl
Thu Sep 29 19:39:25 UTC 2011

Hi

Some time ago I have written UserJS for DDTSS. It adds possibility to ignore
certain packages from Pending review list. It also contains simple manager for
removing packages from ignored list and adds "Add to ignored" button on review
subpage.

The rationale behind it is really simple: there are some packages, I did not
want to review. To name one, I have written that script with hugin-tools in
mind - I know nothing about photo editing. Yet I had to remember that I do not
want to review translation of that package. Hiding it from my view eases
keeping focus on my task, which is reviewing translations of packages I know.

I'm posting it here, since some of you may found it interesting. Maybe even
include it in new layout for DDTSS? In that case code could be made simpler
(certain elements could have ids at default, CSS could be moved to separate
stylesheet and ignored manager could not be created using DOM methods).

Script is using pure JavaScript with two fairly new extensions: indexOf method
on arrays and localStorage. These are supported even by Internet Explorer (9),
so any up-to-date browser should work just fine. Although I tested it only in
Opera 11.51.

I'm attaching script to my mail. Please tell me is I set up something wrong -
I do not have much experience with mailing lists.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski