[Debian-l10n-devel] Please update ddtp.debian.org metapackage on dukas

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Tue Aug 7 06:22:04 UTC 2012

Quoting Luca Filipozzi (lfilipoz at debian.org):
> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 11:10:08AM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> > I'm still curious about this question though:
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 10:16:52PM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> > > Thanks! But, eh, to which repository have they been applied? Is there
> > > some repository other than the one I pointed to?
>
> I push (via ssh) into db.debian.org/git/debian.org.git. This is not
> accessible via http/https, currently, although it is listed at
> https://db.debian.org/git.
>
> It is mirrored at http://anonscm.debian.org/git/mirror/debian.org.git/

Guys, here's what I did:

- on my local copy of "our" git, in debian.org, in the "master" branch:
  git remote dsa http://anonscm.debian.org/git/mirror/debian.org.git/
  -->this added a remote repo for DSA git
  git pull dsa master
  -->this brought changes from DSA repo in master.
  -->Createdmerge conflicts which I solved and committed
  git push
  -->this pushed the merged changes to our repo

Hopefully, this is the "right" thing to do. I'm still learning with
git..:-)