[Debian-l10n-devel] Churro down....

César Gómez Martín cesar.gomez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:25:00 UTC 2012

Hello:

Most of the local system and network administrators changed, so it is
hard for me to find the right one. Plus I am 150 kms away now and
can't go there to check. :(

I am working on it but can't promise anything, that's why I say that
services must be migrated ASAP. I don't know for how long I will be
able to keep that server running.

Best regards,
César.