[Debian-l10n-devel] Lisa, if you don't like your job you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way.

Nicolas François nicolas.francois at centraliens.net
Tue Jan 17 20:00:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 07:05:26AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Debian FTP Masters (ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org):
> > Arf, Arf, Arf, missing the timestamp 201201052044 directory, not updating i18n, arf, arf, arf
>

> I once succeeded in fixing this by creatint he right directory in the
> right place, but I don't remember where that should be done. Nicolas?

In the current case, I would propose to wait.
The above indicates that churro did not update the translations since
January 5, which might be the time when it went off.

The current timestamp is 201201170836 in
/srv/ddtp-dinstall/to-dak/timestamp

So this should be OK now.

(
well, sometime new translations are not generated for other reasons. In
this case fix is needed. I usually get a hint by triggerring an update
manually:
file2Translation.sh in /srv/ddtp.debian.net/ , as user ddtp
or
/srv/scripts/ddtp_dinstall.sh as user ddtp
)

--
Nekral