[Debian-l10n-devel] Missing records on coordination page

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Tue Aug 12 06:35:47 UTC 2014

Quoting Mert Dirik (mertdirik at gmail.com):
> Hi,
> I've sent some translation to BTS and also notified the l10n-turkish list
> for tracking purposes [0], yet I can't see the related records on the
> coordination page [1]
> I'm not sure about the syntax but they look correct according to the
> instructions [2]. Is there anything wrong with the spider scripts?

There is....somewhere.....a confoiguration file that maps languages
with the relevant mailing list(s).

So, there is a possibility that "tr" has never been mapped with
debian-l10n-turkish

However, this is something that hasn't been touched for years....and I
need to remember where the hell is this file located..:-)