[debian-lan-devel] samba support

Julien Lambot jlambot at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 21:53:58 UTC 2013

Hi Andreas.
Thanks for your reply!
I will made a longer reply with comments asap.

I put a fist Debian Lan in production tomorrow in a non profit with 12
clients.

Report afterwards :)

There is still an issue on adding Windows workstations into the domain. I'm
checking right now.

My pleasure for the work done. I'm glad to do it, to learn and participate
in a Debian project !

Julien