[debian-lan-devel] Installation report

Andreas B. Mundt andi.mundt at web.de
Mon May 6 18:09:01 UTC 2013

Hi Julien,

On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 02:11:12AM +0200, Julien Lambot wrote:
[...]
> Sorry for the noise on the list. It seems that none of the solutions I
> proposed was good. The CA cert for dovecot is not the right one.
> Is this a known error ? It seems there is no script for dovecot
> certificates yet.

I added this to scripts/MAIL_SERVER/30-certs now, already commited.
We might to improve the certificate stuff some time, to make them
available on the clients also in icedove and iceweasel and perhaps
follow Jonas' recommendation.  Up to now I just replaced the dovecot
certificate that's created during installation with a certificate
including the 'mail.intern' alias.

Best regards,

     Andi