[debian-lan-devel] Idea to move some common vars to DEFAULT.var

Daniel Olynsma Daniel.Olynsma at alliedtelesis.co.nz
Thu May 14 03:48:56 UTC 2015

Hi there,

I have been using debian-lan for only a couple of weeks.  I really like.
I have played around with the configuration a little and have a couple of patches/ideas that I would like looked at.
I am not sure of the correct way to submit patches.  So please if this mailing list is not the correct place.  Please point me in the right direction.

Regards,
Daniel Olynsma