[debian-lan-devel] [SCM] Debian-LAN development and packaging branch, master, updated. 0106a82e2d25b3610321c91f6de1366e4c590323

Andreas Schockenhoff asc at gmx.li
Sat Jan 14 18:43:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 12.01.2012, 22:23 +0000 schrieb Andreas B. Mundt:
> The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
Most new things seams to work in the first test.

> +menuentry "Fully Automatic Installation - workstation00" {
> +    set gfxpayload=1024x768
> +    linux   /boot/vmlinuz boot=live FAI_FLAGS="verbose,createvt" FAI_ACTION=install hostname=workstation00
> +    initrd  /boot/initrd.img

There are a lot of packages not on the CD so this fails. If we add the
packages I think we break the 700MB limit of the CD easily.

I do not like rc2.d/S99fai-setup. Because this is difficult to get this
working and only after a log timeout you can log in. May be we delete it
for developing? Later may be a cron job is a better idea?

Also the linux-logo package is not good for debugging.

regards Andreas