[debian-lan-devel] [SCM] Debian-LAN development and packaging branch, master, updated. 0106a82e2d25b3610321c91f6de1366e4c590323

Andreas Schockenhoff asc at gmx.li
Sun Jan 15 12:53:34 UTC 2012

Hi Andi,

Am Samstag, den 14.01.2012, 22:19 +0100 schrieb Andreas B. Mundt:
> Hm, yes, that's right. Should we remove the entries completely, leave
> them for USB sticks as an example or comment them?  Usually as soon
> as the faiserver is available in the network, PXE installation should
> be the way to choose anyway.

I would prefer to have the demohost ... faihost back all the entries
that works with our CD. Also I would like to not go away from the fai
config space where it is not needed. So we can easily adapt new ideas an
improvements from the original. Maybe some problems can easy reported to
the fai mainstream.

regards Andreas