[Debian-live-devel] Hello Dear

Michael Andoh jamgym10 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 05:58:03 UTC 2017

Hello Dear
This is Mr.Michael Andoh The minister of Sanitation/Environment in the regime of former Ghana president (Mr.John Dramani Mahama) who lost the presidential election held on/07/12/2016.I want to make deal with you with a huge sum of money which I supposed to use for the presidential campaign for the president to be elected which did not happen. I need to partner with you to transfer the money in your name as the owner.The fund is presently in a secret safe with a finance and security company in Accra the political capital of Ghana republic.

 Thank you.
 Mr.Michael Andoh