[Debian-med-packaging] SPAM on this list?

Charles Plessy charles-listes-med-packaging at plessy.org
Wed Nov 22 08:39:10 CET 2006

Le Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 07:34:04AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I've thought this is a moderated list.  How can we get that much SPAM?

Hi Andreas,

As this list is the "Maintainer:" of many packages, moderation was
removed to avoid users getting a "Your messge awaits approval" answer
when they try to contact the package maintainers.

I am open to re-moderation of the list, but moderation of Alioth lists
have been strongly opposed by some Debian developpers on debian-devel.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org