[Debian-med-packaging] Urgent Please !!!

Dr. Fred Peter dr_fred_peter2006 at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Oct 12 13:02:24 UTC 2006

DEAR FRIEND,

From: Dr. Fred Peter.

The inspiration to contact you is simply urgent and extremely important.

I am making this proposition because I have toseek the coopreation and partnership of a resourceful, bold and honest person, ready to make money to help me realise this project.

I am Dr. Fred Peter, a solicitor and investment consultant based in Europe.

I was attending a business luncheon in Berlin,Germany and I got introduced to the renowned German businessman and property mogul, Mr Andreas Schranner(of the blessed memory).

He engaged my services as attorney and investment consultant and my primary assignment was to spearhead his investment forays in the Europe.

Three months later I invited him to London under my professional
guidance and based on my advice he made a fixed deposit of
30,000,000,00 EUR with some security/Finance companies in Germany and Netherlands.

This deposit was for 12months and upon maturity I made futile efforts to contact my client, I could not reach him or any member of his family.

I was forced to travel to Germany and there got the tragic news that on July 25TH, 2000, my client Mr Andreas Schranner, his wife maria, their daughter eich and husband christian and their two children perished in the Air France concorde New York bound flight;

please check or click here for full story.:

After this sad news I made further enquiries to locate any member of his family with strong biological links to my late client without success.

The search to find a close relation is one that has consumed time and resources of mine.The institution/Finance House is asking me to either present a next of kin to late Andreas Schranner or forfiet or loose the depsosit.

>From all indication, I am convinced the late man did not tell any of his close business associates or ant close or far relation of his. I also figure that the Document for the deposit may have been damaged irretrievably during the crash.

My proposal or plan is to have you present yourself as the only living next of kin or relative to late Andreas Schranner and collect the deposits for our mutual benefit or investments at agreed terms and ratio.

My capacity or experience as solicitor/investment consultant to my late client gives me the discretion and power to package and transfer the deposit to you by means that will not be suspicious or have any serious consequences.

I will give you 30% for your participation as explained above, 60% for me and 10% for Charity and Tsunami Victims. It will amount to injustice if i do not take this decisive step to secure this deposit, and invest it first for our benefit and that of mankind.

If I dont do this, I would have lost what I spent to track down his blood relations and , worst the deposit will automatically be forfeited to the state of the Finance House.

The way the money would be used wont be anybody,s affair.

I want your immediate and confidential reaction and, then
together we can jumpstart this project and nurture it to reality.

Best regards,

Dr. Fred Peter.